Really… there is!
I write everything down.
I keep a record of the movies I’ve watched and the books I have read.
I have a journal for my thoughts and a journal for my doodles.
Journals help you sort your feelings and frustrations or just clear your mind before bed to get a good nights sleep.
One of my favourite things about journaling is finding a new list of prompts.
So I thought, why not make some lists of my own.
20 prompts for positive re-wiring!
- Think of something challenging that happened today, what was the lesson you learned from it?
- List 5 people who have changed your life for the better
- Write out a funny made up story about yourself and your best friend in a ridiculous situation.
- Write about your day and leave out everything that was negative.
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- List 5 things that make you smile.
- List 10 positive affirmations about yourself.
- If you had $1 million to spend on good deeds, how would you spend it?
- You are nominating a family member for family member of the year! Who do you choose and why?
- Write a speech on your favourite food.
- Make a list as long as you can of everything good in your life.
- What is something/someone you cannot be happy without?
- Write out your daily routine, how much time is there for self-care?
- List all of the people who brighten your day.
- What are you excited about right now?
- List the ways you get energized.
- CHECK-UP: How is your health? Mind, body and soul.
- Write a poem. (Doesn’t need to rhyme)
- Write a bucket-list (achievable dreams!)
- What was your favourite vacation ever?